Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Skating fun

Time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and it's another ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS!  I used this adorable image by Candibean named Let's Try Again. It's such a cute image and I couldn't resist using it as the temperatures are rising here, already hitting over 100 °F. I'm making Christmas cards to feel cool. Ahem...it's not working.

This will be my last card posted as a member of the wonderful team at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. I joined the team when it began in January 2013, and have loved every single monthly challenge. But, my work schedule has changed and I'm finding my craft time more limited so I've stepped down. I will miss this team so much and the inspiration they gave me each month.



Here's a picture of this cute image up-close and personal!
 


The team has made some wonderful card to help inspire you to start your Christmas cards now, before the season sneaks up on you! I hope you'll join us for our monthly ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.


                                                                                        Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                      Gail

2 comments:

  1. How CUTE . . . both your card design, as well as the image itself. Love the variety of background papers you've used, Gail, as well as your elegant poinsettia and holly -- you always have the most fabulous, complementary embellishments so fitting with your theme. Absolutely perfect in coloring and details, and one more card ahead for your 2017 holiday mailings!! I'm certain that you'll be sorely missed as a DT at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like the end of an era, Gail, over at CaSS :( You have brought so much to the team and I will miss your keen eye, insightful comments and positivity - not to mention your beautiful Christmas creations. Hope you'll stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete